Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5

HSPU (position)
So this may not be an exciting one for some of you, but it kinda is for me. I have not been able to do a handstand push-up in the 4ish months that I've been doing CrossFit. Not even with the resistance bands to help spring me up. In fact, I still can't do a modified handstand push-up.  
However, I also have not been able to get into this position without the help of one of my trainers grabbing my legs as I kick up to help me lock them in place behind the colored resistance band. Tonight, my friends, I got into that position allllllll by myself. Sure, I still can't DO the handstand push-up, but I can at least get into the position without kicking someone in the head, having them help me.
High five to me.

1 comment:

Gaby Torres said...

dude getting up there is like 80% the battle! nice!