Monday, January 17, 2011

January 16

Pure awesomeness
I can't just go with one picture for Sunday. There were too many fantastic friggin things that happened. So instead of pictures, I'm going to go with videos.

First, one of my awesome friends went skydiving. She invited us all out to celebrate in her awesomeness (and fearlessness). This video was when we all breathed a sigh of relief that A) she didn't chicken out or pass out from fear before the jump like I would have, and B) the parachute worked.


Second, it's been a few years, but I got to see one of my favorite singers again last night. I've loved this man from the moment one of my old co-workers introduced me to him 10 years ago. It's very rare that he plays without the rest of his band, but when he does and I know about it, I'm there. And as a side note, if it could happen, I would marry him.
Here's part of one my favorite Dashboard Confessional songs from the show, Saints and Sailors.

1 comment:

karamurano said...

Oh I love me some dashboard!