Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 21

Well, duh
I love working out. In fact, I love the pain that CrossFit causes me so much, I continue to go back each day, even when I know the workout is going to hurt. Isn't that called being a masochist? Yeah, that's what I am. So I did my workout on Friday, cashed out* by rowing 1000 meters, and then decided to make up for yesterday by running a mile after all that. The same friend who broke down yesterday and texted that we were going to Yard House instead, redeemed herself by getting me off my sweaty, tired behind to run that mile that we agreed we'd start doing after our workouts.

So, let's review... 15ish minute HARD workout, 1000 meter row, and then a mile run. Yeah, I deserved Yogurtland afterward. And I love me some Yogurtland for many a'reasons. But on this night it wasn't for the red velvet yogurt, the delicious almonds, or even the sour gummy worms that I love so much... it was this sign that was discovered on the door, leaving Yogurtland:


Yes, kind door sign... I do.

*cash out: a term that our trainers use to just let us know that even though we worked our little behinds off in that day's extremely difficult workout, we're so not done and they want to torture us with one more round of pain before we leave the gym.

No comments: