Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 17

Make me up, before you go go (I had to..)
So I've heard some disturbing things about the line of make-up that I've been using for like the last 10-15 years. It kinda bummed me out, but I knew I had to change so I posted on Facebook asking for recommendations. I got an overwhelming response for BareMinerals, so I bought the starter kit on Sunday. Yeah, how genius is that? A friggin starter kit for make-up tards like me.

I'm not really sure how I feel about the make-up yet because it's so different than what I used to use. I honestly feel like I'm not putting anything on, it's so light, which I guess is the point. I think I'll have the final verdict when I see my mom. She knows all.

Anyway, here's my new make-up drawer. I feel very excited to have real brushes and such.

No comments: