Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24

Part one: There's hope after all
A really good friend of mine texted me today. She wanted to share some good news, which I completely appreciated. See, this friend has been in a relationship with the same guy for over 10 years. From the outside, all of her friends knew (and have known for a very long time) that she deserved soooo much more. But on the inside, she struggled to leave. And I completely understand. This is coming from someone who spent 8+ years loving the same guy, even though he didn't love me the same back. But she finally got the strength the leave him and this is the text I got today:


Part two: Birthday loveliness
I would also like to take this opportunity to give a birthday shout-out to one of my good friends, H-bomb. Love her, love her, LOVE her... She's my Dave Matthews Band partner in crime and I've loved her since our senior year in high school. Happy birthday, Pien.

No comments: