Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 9

Thanks, guys
So Wednesdays are our minimum days. We start at 8:13 and end at 11:45. Technically, the students go to lunch at 11:10, so we're done then. Anyway, I went into the office at 11:10 after sending my kids to lunch and my friend (and school secretary) said, "You're missing an earring."

Whaaaat?? How could that be? I didn't feel it come out. It's a giant silver hoop. Wait, was I missing it all day? Did not one of my 30 students notice it in the 3 hours we just spent together? And furthermore, these were my favorite earrings and now they're not a pair anymore?? I was sad. I took the lone ranger out of my ear, put it in my pocket, and went on with my day, saddened.

And 6 hours later, when I pulled into my garage, this is what I found:


Yup, fell out of my ear (somehow) as I got in the car that morning. Which means I wore one earring the entire day and none of my students said anything to me. 
Awesome.

No comments: