Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 11

Happy Red Day... party
It's like Halloween to these kids. Well, that and it gives the boys a chance to buy stuffed animals for their "girlfriend of the week." But it's cute to see any age of kid carrying their Valentine cards around.

Today was our party (we have the actual day off) and the kids were beside themselves all day. Our parties consist of the following: lunch inside (usually pizza, but this year, I actually have a rad room mom, and she hooks us up with good food), pass out Valentines, watch a movie, go home. Easy, fun for the kids, sugar them up and send 'em home.

I always have the kids bring in a movie. This year they voted for.... wait for it.... Karate Kid II. Yeah, I thought the same thing. Seriously??? Whatever, they semi-enjoyed it. They mostly made fun of it, but it kept them busy for 2 hours.

Anyway, I always manage to get some good loot on party days. Cheesy, yes, but still loot nonetheless. Here are my goodies for this year's Valentine's Day.


The candy box on the left that says "Drama" is from a girl who said she bought it because she thought the girl looked like me. And the Warheads' heart below it is from a second grader. How cute is that?? I give most of the candy to my dad, who will eat anything. Don't worry... I kept the Warheads and the Fun Dip. Those are delish.

No comments: