Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 1

It's our month-iversary...
Happy monthiversary, happy monthiversary
Happy monthiversary, HAAAAAppy monthiversary!!!!
Yay!!!

Thing #1... the picture for today....
This was a taken a few months ago but I got to see it today. So I took a picture of the picture before handing it off to our memory book (yearbook) parent. I thought it was super cute and pretty much describes how I am as a teacher. This is me on crazy sock day (Red Ribbon Week) with a few of my 6th grade girls. I'm trying to get them to be goofy in the picture (hence, my dorky pose) and they're sooooooper embarrassed. In fact, I think I had to beg a few of them to be in the picture.


Thing #2.... February 1st is one of my amazing friend's birthday. I know she doesn't read this, but I want to give a shout-out anyway. I've known this friend since I was 6 (see below) and we played on our first soccer team together. We've remained friends throughout the years. In fact, she and I (and some others) spent a day climbing Half Dome in Yosemite last summer. She and I also spent 13 days last summer in Peru. She was also my partner when trying out for The Amazing Race last year. We obviously didn't get picked... we think we were too normal. Lame. Anyway, happy birthday CK!

No comments: