Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2

Baby Cheeeeeeeks!!!
I got to see my Baby Cheeks today. The thing about her is that she hates when I squeeze her cheeks. She usually pushes my hand away or gives me the look like, really? Today, however, was magical. She was in her traditional Yo Gabba Gabba daze when I attacked. I thought it was a risky move because I might have broken her stare with those creepy creatures (WTF are they??) on TV, but I also knew that she might be too out of it to care.

So I went in for a squeeze. And she didn't push me away. In fact, I kept squeezing and when I went to pull away, she literally grabbed my hand (you can see it in the picture below), leaned forward (eyes still on the TV), and wanted me to keep doing it.  

Whaaaaaattt???

SHE LET ME SQUEEZE HER CHEEKS!!! You have no idea how much this means to me. We might actually be able to have an awesome aunt/niece relationship now.


No comments: