Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 10

Seriously? Kindergarten already??
I swear to you it was like last year that my Cheeks was born. No joke. I remember being at the hospital, having to leave the room because my sister-in-law was having a contraction and feeling like I was going to pass out because of the amount of pain SHE was in.
And now?? Pre-school graduation?? I can't handle it. Next thing you know, she's going to be a senior in high school.

Five-ish years ago

3-ish years ago

1-ish week ago

3 comments:

:corinne: said...

Great pics Brandi.

Growler said...

Hear ya on that one...went to my nephew's 8th grade promotion recently. Seems like yesterday he was hurling cheerios across the room.

karamurano said...

she's adorable. I think being an aunt is the best thing ever! My god daughter is barely 2.5 and I am already crying about her growing up!