Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 29

The hard truth
I came across this picture of myself from September of last year. It was two weeks into me doing CrossFit. It was the largest I had ever felt. I know that I work hard doing CrossFit, but I'll be honest with you, the numbers on the scale haven't moved much. Sure, I haven't gotten the eating down until my recent attempt and I'm hoping that it sticks this time around. But I had no idea how much I had changed until I saw this picture of me.
I look swollen. I cannot believe how large my face looks. I mean, I see myself every day, but I had to forward this to a friend to ask if I still looked this large.
So here's a small testimony to CrossFit working. I can't even imagine how much I'd change if I could get my eating reasonably under control.

No comments: