Monday, May 2, 2011

May 1

When one door closes...
You know what they say about the ending of a chapter in one's life? Actually, I'm not sure how the ending of the chapter quote goes... but I'm sure we're talking something close to the door/window analogy.
My point is this... I hadn't realized that this door closing was such a large chapter in my life (see how I combined the two?). And when it was brought to my attention, it kind of side swiped me like, "Oh, duh, that makes complete sense," and I haven't been able to NOT think about it since then.
So the moral of my story for May 1st is that a door closed today. I didn't even realize it was such a huge, cathedral-type door, but it is. And maybe now that this realization has occurred, I can actually move on with the next chapter in my life.
Or maybe I just think about this stuff far too much....

No comments: