Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 30

Epic
What started out being an easy little Saturday morning, turned out to be the best.idea.ever. A friend of mine suggested that we all go golfing. Genius. I've never been golfing before, but I've been on a golf course a few times. So I said I'd drive a cart. I'm not sure how many of you "non-golfers" know this, but driving a golf cart around 9 holes of a golf course is amazing fun, if you're with the right people. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a really long time. I actually golfed at a couple holes, which was fun, but honestly, driving the golf cart was the most fun. Especially in the dark, through sprinklers, screaming. I'm just sayin...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sprinklers were the best part. And you trying to throw me out of the golf cart.

:corinne: said...

Great pics Brandi. Glad you had fun. I'm not a big golfer myself. But my hubby is so I go every once and a while just to appease him *wink*. Yep I say driving the golf cart is my fave too. hee hee