Friday, July 8, 2011

July 7

Tejas, Day 4
Megan's hubby was kind enough to take the kids today so that she and I could go out galavanting around Frisco, TX. Without the kids, we could drive the "big kid car," aka the RoRo, as her hubby and his friend apparently call it. I kept seeing guys look at us and after about the third time, I realized they were looking at the car. 


Cheese fries has become another staple in my visit to Texas. Good thing I can't work out because I hurt my back. Oh wait...


Our annual GNO picture. We went to dinner with Meg's sister, who recently moved to Frisco, Texas, and another friend of mine who I met randomly in Vegas, and who later moved to Frisco, Texas. Small world.


When we got home that night, the house was dark, but her hubby left the light on in the hallway that leads to the room I was sleeping in. How cute is that??

No comments: