Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 23

Grats!
Since I've got nothing for this day, I want to take a minute (or a post) out to congratulate my friend, who climbed Half Dome in Yosemite for the second time in a year. She and I, along with some other crazy friends, got a wild hair up our behinds last July and made the 14 hour trek up and back down the trail. For the record, I almost didn't make it up to the top of the rock. This is the girl who literally held my hand and talked me up with each and every step. No joke. This is my story, if you're ever-so-interested. So congrats to R, who made the ridiculous journey a SECOND time this past month. When asked if it was easier the second time around, she said it was scarier because she didn't have to concentrate on getting my pansy behind up the rock. My friends are rad.

No comments: