Friday, July 8, 2011

July 6

Tejas, Day 3
Meg kept telling me that she wanted to take me to Sam Moon when I got to Texas. I had no idea what it was, but said I was down to go. Today we went.


Apparently Sam Moon is the purse/jewelry/hair accessory MECCA. This is what I saw when I walked in. I think it took us a little over an hour to get through the whole store. I bought two rings and a purse, in case you were wondering.


Model house exploring kinda became our thing, ever since the first time I came out to Texas. You have no idea how big and beautiful these homes are. And how ridiculously cheap they are in comparison to California. We didn't get to go in this home (my dream home) because people actually live there (bastards!), but we went in the model next door. 

When we got back with dinner, Grady kept wanting to go outside and play "bubbles." So I stepped in and helped the kid out. He kept saying, "Beanie! Bubbles!" Apparently Brandi in Gradyspeak is Beanie. I love it.


Grady loves Charlotte, or Chachi, as he calls her. He loves her so much, he thinks she's a horse. God, he's cute.


This is the smile I kept getting from Wyatt, who just had his bath in this picture.

No comments: