Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 23

Why do I always cry at weddings??
It never fails. No matter how little I know the people or how friggin cold I am, I always manage to shed a tear at one point or another during a wedding. And this time was no exception. It wasn't the ceremony itself, it was the father/daughter dance, where the bride cried the entire time. She was dancing with her step-father, because her father had passed away. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place. Or maybe there was and I'm just trying to make myself seem like less of an emotional pansy. Ugh. Here are a few pictures celebrating an old high school friend's day.

 An old soccer friend.

 The seriously happy couple who met on eHarmony. Yeah, I still don't buy that eHarmony 
makes good matches. My luck sucks on it.

 It was so friggin cold. I was trying anything to stay warm. And this was delicious.

 The bride's stepfather's best friend, singing an entire song to them, in Spanish. So rad.

I went to high school with all of these ladies. So good to see everyone.

1 comment:

VegasBD said...

eHarmony only works for religious people. If you put you dont believe in santa claus it gives you crapp (or none) matches. The "Dr." guy on the commercials and owner...he is a Doctor of Theology. But thats online dating there kid, come to the beach this summer and prey on all the hot newport guys like normal chicks do.